Saturday, August 29, 2009

how's my new life?

let's go ahead!

first when i came here on august 15th with my whole family, it was really exciting as we went to most places together. On august 17th, my dad and my little sista went home. A little bit sad and i almost cried at that time.

So, I, my mom and my cousin spent the time at orchard road, the district where we stayed. Eat together, went shopping together.

On Sunday, It's time to stay at hostel for the first night. I still hadn't felt sad because my mom was still staying here.

The upcoming tuesday was the last time for me to see my mom during her visit. She came to my halls of residence and said goodbye. :(

now I know how it feels when we live afar from family. and it happens to me and some of my friends. I'm wondering those who's living in other continents which takes lots of time to get there. I just live in singapore, 1-2 hours approx by planes, already got this feelings

*will be updated immediately

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home