Friday, September 4, 2009

my purse is getting thinner and thinner..

this week is the spend-much-money-for-binding week. everyday go to the campus supplies for binding those notes and tutorials. huh!

around $15 spent counted from monday crap! the real college life has just started with such confusing timetable. we're gonna start the different class begin next week. i don't like it. especially this friday morning, my lecturer impressed very badly.

however, i found studying overseas is kind of refreshments. when there's other new things and places to explore at. and surely no one supervise me hahaha! but believe me, i will be still straight!
somehow, i'm more willing to shop on food rather than clothes, bags, etc. that's my style of saving :)

anything is real expensive here so be selective when you're in singapore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home