Thursday, September 24, 2009

i'm starting to be tired. but still optimist

well, it's been quite long time i haven't updated my bloggie. since last week, the uni stuff has struggled my mind. trying to settle in, but still can't. maybe later.

firstly, i'm so frustated at first when the lecturer explained some materials that i didn't understand, and all of you must know that it needs more and more logical thinking. i didn't use to it before. the same thing also happened to some of my friends. huh. i'm still wondering why the standard of UoL is very berry high. unlike some others programme. one more thing, i don't have any special talents in academic english. so, it takes a few times for me to understand the meaning completely.

my desire in getting title for diploma graduates has disappeared softly. a little left. but not much hope. my goal in the nearest time is i have to pass all the subject on first round test 12-14 october 09. wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home